Search This Blog

Monday, July 2, 2018

Married and Bright: A Napa Wedding Celebration

 I was 12 years old when I started as a mother's helper at the Freccia house in Stamford, Connecticut.
Vinnie (far right) was two. Sam  (far left) would be born not long after I started. And Max wasn't even a twinkle of the eye.
So you can say they've been in my life a really long time.
The photo above is from my wedding, 15 years ago.
Fast forward to November 2017 and Vinnie was marrying Alix. In Napa. Of course, we were going to be there.
 The journey began in San Francisco. A quick overnight, before making our way north to my mecca: wine country.


 We did a great tour, which took us to three fantastic wineries.


 The wedding gang was all staying in Santa Rosa, and we met up for drinks the night before the big day.
 Pre-wedding, Dave and I hit the redwood forest, which was simply amazing.

 There were In n Out burgers for lunch, of course.
 The wedding took place at a gorgeous venue, Trione.
The bride and groom had selected another winery for the ceremony, Paradise Ridge. The destructive wildfires the month prior did significant damage to the winery, so plan B was put in motion in record time.

So very happy we got to celebrate Vinnie and Alix, with amazing friends in a wonderful venue. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment