Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Puerto Vallarta Squeeze...Take Two

I manage a corporate incentive trip each year.
The trip has three phases:
1) Select a potential destination and visit as many hotels and resorts as possible in the shortest amount of time humanly possible, causing a whirlwind of room types and amenities to keep track of. Once the resort is selected....
2) Return midway during the planning phase to walk through the details of the program--where the meals and functions are, what decor to use, etc.
3) Execute the program, with your attendees in two.

So in October, it was time for step 2 of the process for our 2018 trip to Puerto Vallarta.
Off to the Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit it was.
 I very rarely sit at the window but of all trips to have that seat, the view was pretty good.

 I had a welcoming committee one evening when we were returning from some off site meetings. He was just as displeased about being stuck on my balcony as I was him being there. On that we agreed.
 But once he was helped out of my room (courtesy of maintenance) I could enjoy the signature PV sunset friend-free.
 Just your average Mexican condiments.

Finalizing all the little details for a great program; can't wait to get back to Puerto Vallarta in March. Cue the whales!

No comments:

Post a Comment